The Prime Minister will be in the district for about an hour and a half. He will also address a public meeting where administrative preparations are complete.
Listen to the news
Arrangements for the arrival of Prime Minister Narendra Modi were finalized on Friday. Special Protection Group (SPG) officials inspected all security-related preparations. Fleet rehearsal took place. At the same time police officers provided information to the forces. Told about the deployment of police at each point. Final preparations have been made for security arrangements and congestion control during the arrival and departure of the Prime Minister.
The Prime Minister along with the Chief Minister and several Cabinet Ministers of the state are expected to attend the meeting. During this time, traffic will be diverted on the Lucknow-Delhi National Highway. Vehicles coming from Sitapur and Bareilly will be diverted to other routes. Only vehicles participating in the rally will roam the national highway.
PM’s Minute-to-Minute Program
- 11:25 am – The Prime Minister takes off on an Indian Air Force flight from Delhi Airport.
- 12:10 pm – Flight arrives at Bareilly Airbase Station.
- 12:15 – PM Mi-17 leaves for Shahjahanpur by helicopter.
- 12:50 pm – Helicopter lands at Rosa Railway Ground in Shahjahanpur.
- 12:55 – The Prime Minister arrives at the venue at one o’clock in a vehicle from the helipad.
- The Prime Minister will take part in the cobblestone laying ceremony of the Ganga Expressway from one to two o’clock. On this occasion he will address a public meeting.
- 02:05 – The Prime Minister leaves the venue and arrives at the helipad at 2.10 am.
- 02:15 – Prime Minister’s helicopter arrives in Bareilly at 2.50 pm.
- 02:55 – The Prime Minister will leave for Delhi by plane. The Prime Minister’s flight will arrive at Delhi Airport at 3.40 pm.
- Vehicles heading towards Lucknow from Moradabad, Rampur and Nainital can pass through Nawabganj, Pilibhit, Puranpur, Khutar, Lakhimpur Kheri and Bareilly Bypass Vilayadham Square.
- Vehicles from Bareilly to Sitapur, Hardoi, Kannauj and Kanpur pass through Lakhimpur Kheri via Mohammadi, Berber, Aurangabad and Magalganj.
- Vehicles traveling from the city to Shahjahanpur can take the Bada Bypass, Bisalpur Square, Navdia Nda, Bhuta, Bisalpur, Pilibhit, Puranpur, Khutar, Lakhimpur Kher and Invertis Tiraha.
- Vehicles coming from Badaun side can go from Bukhara mode via Faridpur Bypass, Bisalpur, Pilibhit, Puranpur, Khutar, Lakhimpur Kheri.