Prayagraj: A huge fire broke out at a children’s hospital and the family members of a doctor trapped on the third floor were rescued.

Summary

The fire broke out due to a short circuit in our Bhagwati Mother and Child Care OT on Kachari Road. Four children were admitted to the hospital and all were rushed to Anand Hospital. Family members of the doctor, who was trapped on the third floor, were also rescued when smoke billowed through several windows.

Listen to the news

A fire broke out at our Bhagwati Mother and Child Care Hospital on Kachari Road on Wednesday evening due to a short circuit. The incident caused a stir in the hospital. Relatives and hospital staff rushed the four children to the Anand Hospital opposite.

No one was injured in the blaze, but millions worth of belongings and equipment were burnt. Firefighters put out the blaze shortly after, but family members were left in a state of panic. Glasses shattered in several places as smoke billowed. Firefighters also rescued five members of the doctor’s family who were trapped upstairs.

Dr. Harshit Dwivedi’s mother, there is a hospital named Bhagwati Mother and Child Care opposite Anand Hospital on Court Road. Four children were admitted there on Wednesday. He was accompanied by his parents and other relatives. The fire broke out in the evening due to a short circuit in the fridge kept in a part of the OT (operation theater) of the hospital. The entire hospital was engulfed in smoke as the blaze intensified.

Seeing this, panic broke out there. Staff on the spot immediately brought the children out with the help of family members. Relatives ran in panic, holding the children to their chests. All the children were rushed to Anand Hospital earlier. In this order he ran wherever he could.

By then fire trucks had also arrived. Dr Harshit Dwivedi’s family was reportedly trapped on the third floor. Smoke billows. A rescue team was formed to evacuate the doctor’s family members after the glass shattered outside in several places. Firefighters put out the blaze shortly after. No one was injured in the blaze.

However, fires and smoke in the hospital and OT damaged lakhs of valuable home appliances, fridges and other items. The glasses shattered in several places as smoke billowed from the hospital. There was chaos for a few hours as fires erupted. Relatives of the patients who received the information also reached out in large numbers.

Hospital operator Dr Harshit Dwivedi said the fire broke out in a refrigerator kept in the hospital OT. Workers put out the blaze with the help of fire engines. Firefighters were called to the scene shortly after the information was received and a major accident was avoided. All patients and their family members are safe.

Relatives weep over the hearts of the children

On Wednesday, four children were admitted to our Bhagwati Mother and Child Care Hospital. Although everyone is on the ward. Family members were shocked to hear the sound of fire and smoke coming into the ward. The children ran out screaming on the chest. Hospital staff and doctors also helped bring the children out but family members were terrified. He kept crying for a long time even after he came out. Relatives also called and spoke to their relatives.

The hospital staff heard the screams and rushed there
Four children in the hospital, one-year-old Yash and three-month-old Mohammed. Aban, two-month-old Srinay, recruited ten-year-old Ayesha. All the children were on the ward. Along with him his family members were also on the ward. At around 4.15pm there was chaos with smoke coming from the OT on the first floor. Amid the screams, family members picked up the children and ran outside. Hospital staff brought out children and family members.

Hearing the screams, the employees from Anand Hospital opposite also reached there. All the children were rushed to Anand Hospital. The parents and family members of the children were in a state of panic and hugged the children and cried for a long time. Doctors and other staff also burst into tears after being discharged from the hospital. Explain them somehow and cool down. Fires and smoke were brought under control as firefighters arrived.

Five members of the doctor’s family were rescued when they were trapped on the third floor
Family members of Dr Harshit Dwivedi were on the third floor at the time of the incident. Dense smoke billowed as fires erupted on the first floor. The children and their families were thrown out but the doctor’s family members were trapped. CFO Rajiv Pandey formed a rescue team and rescued Dr. Garima (42), Dr. Hardeep (40), Swarnim Dwivedi (12), Anjali (23) and Navya Dwivedi (12) from the family of Dr. Harshit Dwivedi. After coming out the family members clung to each other and cried for a long time. The rescue team includes firemen Dharmendra Mishra, Sanjay Singh Chauhan and Inderjit Yadav.

Range

A fire broke out at our Bhagwati Mother and Child Care Hospital on Kachari Road on Wednesday evening due to a short circuit. The incident caused a stir in the hospital. Relatives and hospital staff rushed the four children to the Anand Hospital opposite.

No one was injured in the blaze, but millions worth of belongings and equipment were burnt. Firefighters put out the blaze shortly after, but family members were left in a state of panic. Glasses shattered in several places as smoke billowed. Firefighters also rescued five members of the doctor’s family who were trapped upstairs.

Dr. Harshit Dwivedi’s mother, there is a hospital named Bhagwati Mother and Child Care opposite Anand Hospital on Court Road. Four children were admitted there on Wednesday. He was accompanied by his parents and other relatives. The fire broke out in the evening due to a short circuit in the refrigerator kept in a part of the OT (operation theater) of the hospital. The entire hospital was engulfed in smoke as the blaze intensified.

Seeing this, panic broke out there. Staff on the spot immediately brought the children out with the help of family members. Relatives ran in panic, holding the children to their chests. All the children were rushed to Anand Hospital earlier. In this order he ran wherever he could.

.

[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Comment

%d bloggers like this: