Husband dies of electrocution in Karwa Chowk: Declared dead from hospital and buried in mud and cow dung hoping to breathe

Samvad News Agency, Kalanwali / Sirsa (Haryana)

Published by: Bhupendra Singh
Updated to Sunday, 24 October 2021 11:17 PM IST

Summary

The woman observed Karwa Chowt fasting for her husband’s long life, but on Karwa Chowt, her husband’s life took a current. Family members have made many efforts to save those who have not given up hope despite their suffocation.

Listen to the news

In Kalanwali (Sirsa), the wife used to fast on Karwa Chowt for a long life. Karwa Chowt died before their eyes on the day. Seeing the husband die, the wife’s health deteriorated, but while talking about fasting, the wife did not take the drug.

On Sunday morning, Jagjit Singh, a resident of Tow Devilal Park Street in Ward No. 5 of the city, was electrocuted as soon as he came to bathe and dry a wet towel on an iron wire. During this time, while rescuing Jagjit Singh, his parents and wife were also electrocuted, but they were rescued when the wire broke. Jagjit Singh Jaggi died on the spot. After the incident, family members immediately rushed him to two hospitals. Doctors have already confirmed that he is dead.

Jagjit Singh Jaggi was pronounced dead at a private hospital by family members who brought him home. The body was buried in the mud for about two hours in the empty space behind the Agarwal Pirkhana and the relatives massaged it with desi ghee in the hope that the locals would survive.

Read also: Haryana: Heavy rains and hailstorms in several districts are likely to cause damage to crops in the fields.

During this time, doctors were called and interrogated on the spot and given oxygen. But Jagjit Singh said that there was no movement in Jaggi’s body and the soil was soaked due to rain that he pulled it out and buried it in cow dung.

After being pressed for several hours, he was rushed to a private hospital in Sirsa, where he was pronounced dead. Doctors somewhere confirmed he was dead. Following this, the funeral was held in a tragic atmosphere at 3.30pm without any police action.

Expansion

In Kalanwali (Sirsa), his wife Karva Chauth was fasting for a long time. Karwa Chowt died before their eyes on the day. Seeing the husband die, the wife’s health deteriorated, but while talking about fasting, the wife did not take the drug.

On Sunday morning, Jagjit Singh, a resident of Tau Devilal Park Street in Ward No. 5 of the city, was electrocuted as soon as he came to bathe and put a wet towel on the iron wire to dry. During this time, while rescuing Jagjit Singh, his parents and wife were also electrocuted, but they were rescued when the wire broke. Jagjit Singh Jaggi died on the spot. After the incident, family members immediately rushed him to two hospitals. Doctors have already confirmed that he is dead.

Jagjit Singh Jaggi was pronounced dead by doctors at a private hospital and his family members brought him home. The body was buried in the mud in the empty space behind the Agarwal Pirkhana for about two hours and the relatives massaged it with desi ghee in the hope that the locals would survive.

Read also: Haryana: Heavy rains and hailstorms in several districts are likely to cause damage to crops in the fields.

Doctors were called in on the occasion and oxygen was also provided on the spot. But after Jagjit Singh Jaggi’s body did not move, he said that the ground was wet due to rain and he pulled it out and buried it in cow dung elsewhere.

After being pressed for several hours, he was taken to a private hospital in Sirsa, saying there was movement in the body. Doctors somewhere confirmed he was dead. Following this, the funeral was held in a tragic atmosphere at 3.30pm without any police action.

No complaint was received on the death of the young man by electric shock.

– Wazir, SI, Kalanwali Police Station

.

[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Comment